Wire EDM high precision wire cutting vise is used in conjunction with the wire cutting machine tool, and used for the processing of precision workpieces. In addition, our wire cut EDM plain vice has good stability and is not easy to deform.
- Parallelism within: 100mm/3um;
- Squareness within: 100mm/5um;
- Material: SUS316 (stainless steel);
- Hardness: HRC50℃-53℃;
- Clip to hold scope: 0-50mm, 0-75mm, 0-100mm, 0-150mm;
- Accuracy within 15 micron;
- Useful for holding purpose on wire cutting machine;
- Suitable for mounting on machine belt.
The advantages of Wire Cut EDM Vise:
- The precision wire cutting vise is used in conjunction with the wire cutting machine tool;
- It is made of high quality SUS136 stainless steel;
- It is used for the processing of precision workpieces, and has good stability and is not easy to deform;
- Fast clamping and flexible operation;
- Whether it is installed horizontally, vertically or on a plane, high precision can be maintained;
- The biggest loading measures to 10kg.
Precautions for use:
- Clean the workpiece and place it on the inside of the slider of the precision manual EDM vise;
- Clamp the workpiece with the slider and keep the rotary handle moderately strong;
- After use, in order to ensure the normal operation of Wire cut EDM Vise and the accuracy of the screw, the dust and dirt should be cleaned up in time, and anti-rust oil should be sprayed;
- Turn off the machine power during operation to prevent electric shock injury.