- Jun 26, 2023
- - 0 comment
Sodick EDM Parts Maintenance Requirements
Daily maintenance of Sodick EDM parts
1. Check and clean the upper and lower nozzles, replace them if some parts are damaged;
2. Check whether the cables are damaged, whether the fixed terminal is loose, and check the loss of the sacrificial electrodes;
3. Clean the upper AB wire guides (Sapphire Split Guide S101、3081771、3080629、3081482、3080047), check open or close button;
4.Use a brush, air gun and other tools to clean chips and impurities in the working tank carefully;
5.Check whether the EDM filter pressure value is normal, replace the filter when the pressure value is more than 0.2Mpa;
6. Check the brass wires in the waste wires box, and clean the waste brass wires in time when processing for a long time;
7. Check the reading of the water quality meter to determine whether the Ion exchange resin needs to be replaced;
8.Check the volume of the working fluid tank and add much water when it is insufficient;
9.Check whether there is any leakage in the water circuit and air circuit;
10.Check whether the AWT Pipe (S608, 436937C, 0205850, 436850C, 0205852) is smooth;
11.Check whether the pressure value on the Air Filter reaches the specified value (0.5MPa);
Weekly maintenance of Sodick EDM Spare parts
1.Clean power feed contact(S010、3110330、3085936),then determine to adjust the position of power feed contact or replace it.
2. Use an air gun, K-200(Rust remover) and water to clean the chips and impurities of upper AB wire guide and lower wire guide (S103、3081421、3081000、3081423、3080990), then check the loss of it;
3.Clean the electrode end of the liquid level sensor on the upper arm with a brush and sandpapers carefully;
4.Check the cleanliness of the jet flow meter, brass wire suction device and wire collection tube and clean them ；
5.Check and adjust the gap between the lower nozzle (3110303、3086386) and workpiece (the gap value should be about 0.05mm)
6.Lubricate the rollers of each part of the machine, keep them rotate flexibly without jamming;
7.Clean the Air Filter of the processing fluid chiller with an air gun and detergent;
8. Check the working condition of high-pressure jet water pump, filter circulating water pump and ion exchange resin circulating pump.
Monthly maintenance of EDM Accessories
1.Check the consumption of pneumatic hydraulic oil;
2.Clean the water quality sensor in the working tank with a brush and sandpapers carefully;
3.Clean air conditioner radiator in electrical cabinet with a brush and air gun.
Maintenance of Sodick EDM wear parts every 3 months
1.Check the wear of the upper and lower wire guides, then replace with new ones if the wear is serious;
2.Check the Brass Wire Cutting Cutter (S465, 3080035, 0200434), if the wear is serious, it needs to be rotated to change the position or replaced.
3.Remove the dust accumulated on the electrical parts and check if the cables are damaged.
Maintenance of EDM parts every 6 months
1. Check the conveyor belt for the sink door of the workbench, and replace with a new one if it is severely worn;
2.Clean the working fluid tank, if necessary replace the working fluid and replace with a new filter.